Friday, January 21, 2011

Watching» Poltergeist

I love horror good movies, but I love bad horror movies even more. Poltergeist is a classic. It really frightened me as a child. All of them did...I think there are three. I almost hate watching movies that scared me as a kid because they lose their terror when you grow up. This one has so much else to offer though, I didn't feel cheated.

I have to say, when I was a kid, I didn't appreciate what a babe JoBeth Williams is in this movie. She is such a hot mom and her outfits are so damn cute. I should be so lucky. And who doesn't love Zelda Rubinstein? She is always a tasty little 80s treat. The special effects are really beautiful too. I recommend you go watch it right this minute.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...