Friday, March 11, 2011

∆DIY∆ Grand Cafe Ring

Things you need for this DIY:
*Puffed mariner chain. I could only find gold puffed mariner chain on ebay but check your local bead store. You can get silver here.
*Pliers

Total time:
5 mins.

Total cost:
rien

diy chain ring
This Grand Cafe Ring by Jacquie Aiche cost $932.00. It makes me feel like a Broke B¡†çh but I love it! Luckily god smiled on me in the form of bags and bags of Rubin's late grandmother's clothes and accessories given to me by my future mother- and aunt-in-law (more on that later). Amongst the beautiful vintage clothes and scarves and belts I found this eye glasses holder upper thingy which I love and have been wearing everyday. I had to sacrifice a little bit of it for this ∆DIY∆ .


It's pretty self-explanatory. I just measured it with my finga.



Voila!

diy chain ring

I might make a few and stack em.

diy chain ring
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...