Sunday, July 10, 2011

Creature Feature :ashen and gold:

I had the pleasure of spending time with Rebecca Bartoshesky (friend and fellow jewelry designer) yesterday and spying some of the new pieces for her line ashen and gold. Rebecca is the quintessential dreamy-eyed beauty and she makes work that so exactly depicts her nature. Her jewelry does that unnamable thing where it teeters between being painstakingly intricate and slyly effortless. It is soulfully handmade but somehow right on trend. I love all of her pieces. I want to adorn myself with them and hitchhike through the desert or waste the days pool-side at the Madonna Inn

Anyway, enough of my girl crushing...see her blog here and buy some pieces here. Let's all encourage her to make more of her stuff available online!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...