Saturday, August 6, 2011

Carrie and Ezra

Carrie and Ezra are getting married in less than three weeks. We've been talking about doing a little engagement photo shoot for months and months but never got around to it. It just so happens we are staying five minutes away from the beach where they got engaged so we took a trip and took some photos. I took them with film because I've been so frustrated with digital lately. I feel like I spend most of my time editing photos so that they look like film. I'm very happy with how these came out. Carrie and Ezra look great! Let's all wish them a long and happy life together!











1 comment:

  1. radical BLOG! loving what your putting out!!

    check min out if youd like!
    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...