Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sugar and Boris

During our trip to Hawaii there were two weddings and TWO proposals. So as far as Rubin's side of the family goes, we are in good company.

I had been on a charades team with Sugar and Boris at a holiday party awhile back but I hadn't gotten to know them until this trip. They are two of the greatest people I've ever met in my life and are officially my favorite engaged couple. I seriously love them to a point that is almost awkward. I snapped a few 35mm photos of them at the Heiau, a sacred Hawaiian ruins site. You should see the rock he gave her. The photos don't do it justice...













2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics & a beautiful couple! We are so happy for Sug & Bo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make veeeery beautiful pics of couples. Very natural. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...