Monday, December 5, 2011

Dreams Of Summer

I really love winter, it's so romantic. My fiance and I fell in love during the winter so it's always a special time for us. But I have to admit it's beginning to settle in that I won't see summer for five months and it makes me nostalgic. I grew up in California and even after six years of living in NYC the idea that summer is over and you just can't do summer things for six months is still harsh. It makes life feel like it's going so fast. 
























         























 

























Via Antonella Arismendi

1 comment:

  1. I've lived in NY my whole life and truth is, you never quite get used to winter. You just deal with it. I'm missing summer too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...