Saturday, December 24, 2011

To Grandmother's House We Go

My Grandmother is one of the most important people in my life. For my first 18 years, she was my second mom, my best friend and my confidant. I miss her everyday but especially during the holidays. I use this time of rest to remember her and be grateful for all she gave me. She shaped who I am today and she is my style icon.

I hope you all are spending time with your families and enjoying the season. And I hope you join me in adding to your New Year's resolutions, taking the time to appreciate the people we love every day we have them.

Happy Holidays!















10 comments:

  1. Your grandmother was so stylish! I especially love her outfit when she is sitting on top of the car.
    Happy Holidays!

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so bittersweet <3

    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are really cool; happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stylin' Grandma you had. She looks so full of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures

    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I loved that Ear Wrap DIY of yours, so I blogged about it and used your pictures - of course I linked to your blog! I hope you're okay about that, if not, let me know. This is the link to the post:
    http://whiteorwrong.blogspot.com/2011/12/sundays-diy-ear-wrap.html
    xx Amalie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures of your Grandma! I hope you had good Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, i see where you got your sense of style! Ok now stop your going to make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, first of all, I want to say you've got a lovely blog, your grandma had some awesome style! I'm a blogger based in México who's just starting in this whole blogging world, so I wanted to invite you to check out my blog and maybe follow it if you like it! Thanks and greetings from México!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...