Sunday, December 11, 2011

You Look Like David Bowie...

...but you've nothing new to show me.

I have been a busy bee this last week. Lots of friends, lots of outings, lots of running around in the freezing cold cursing at the wind chill. 

One of the most fun things I did was see Clap Your Hands Say Yeah play at Webster Hall. It was so amazing. I have never seen them live but they have been one of my favorite bands for 6ish years. To be honest I didn't expect them to put on such a good show. It was flawless. The music was beautiful, the background video was beautiful, the dummer is beautiful and they were having a great time and seemed really humble despite the crowd having meltdowns at every other song. I also loved that they know their first album is their best and played almost the whole thing. I hate it when bands get snobby and only play their new stuff. This was the best rock/alternative show I've seen since Les Savy Fav opened for The Faint at the Filmore in SF when I was 17. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...