Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Long Road Ahead

So after a few days of grieving/eating my feelings, I am determined to make the best of this epic bummer situation. I will restore as many posts as I can and might just start fresh with another blog, we will see. For today at least I will share a few photos snapped around my apartment of little collections and projects I have been working on. Little therapies. Cross your fingers that I don't kill my new air plants, I really have a bad track record. Get super cheap ones here.












           



5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you lost your hard work, and as a new reader (ironically, I discovered your blog only a day or two before the pictures were lost) I support you wholeheartedly! These photos are beautiful. I'll be looking forward to your future posts : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those your invites?!?! so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! First: Thanks for sharing the pics about the airplants, I never heard of them before. Gotta check out where to get some in europe/germany...

    Second: I am so so sorry for you about the image-loss. I fear I'd be completely demotivated to keep on but I hope you are strong and persistent! I once accidentally deleted all the music I had on my computer - could have cried for days...

    cheers! Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! That is awful considering I just found your blog from a link on A Pair and a Spare and the pictures in this post are amazingly beautiful. But I am adding you to my reader and excited for what's to come. Keep making beautiful posts.

    - Elisse at www.thefrenchtoast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! Those are definitely the coolest invites ever :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...